The following list represents some of the training topics that can be delivered by Psychology4Learning Ltd. This list is not exhaustive, please speak to P4L directly if you have a training request that is not listed.
All training is tailored to the individual requirements of the school / setting and can be delivered to school staff as well as parents / carers.
Training can be offered in small interactive groups, or as lectures to larger groups. Twilight and early morning training can be accommodated.
- Autistic Spectrum Condition
- Managing Anxiety
- Behaviour Management
- Attachment Theory
- Attunement Strategy
- Co-operative learning strategies in the classroom: Power Teaching
- Supporting the transition to secondary school
- Mental Health and Well Being
- Elements of a Resilient School
- Anger management in the classroom
- Conflict and confrontation
- Promoting good / positive behaviour and attendance
- Playground behaviour - a whole school issue
- Social Skills and Social Skills Groups / Social Stories
- Nurture Activities training / Nurture Groups
- Incredible years in schools
- Self-perceptions and self esteem
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Fostering social and emotional skills