We provide a range of training courses in a number of areas. The courses listed on this site are to help clients identify training areas. New training courses can be developed by the educational psychologists, or existing courses merged or amended. Simply contact P4L to discuss your requirements.
Courses cover areas such as:
- Reading / writing / numeracy
- Behaviour concerns impacting upon learning
- Social skills
- Mental health concerns e.g. anxiety
- How to work with children who have autism, ADHD, etc
Educational psychology expertise
All of our educational psychologists use their knowledge of child development, psychological theory and research, and breadth of experience to enhance the learning and emotional wellbeing of children and young people. Our EPs have:
- Specialist post-graduate qualifications and expertise in the application of psychology in education.
- An excellent knowledge of the current education system including the SEND legislation and Devon specific processes.
- A detailed understanding of child development and special educational needs (SEN)
- Substantial experience supporting children and young people.
- Are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)